Shit

Friday, April 16, 2021

"Young Being"___UIB

 

By Arcassin Burnham

Not getting any younger,
under the weather feeling like my mind is undercover,
Like trying to feel good as acustom,
But the devil always trying to make somethin' out of
ransom,
People make me feel like the bad guy,
The most they know is the negative,
wishing to enjoy what I really live,
a life unseen by god still,
won't be in their shadow for long,
the evil ones steady looking upon,
Having bad days while you're younger,
is it a crime to share beauty with the beyonders,
the embodiment of peace , what most lack,
I'm too cool now to be depressed for that,
i'm young , forget what I've done,
can't take it back. 



Thanks 4 Reading !
Be Sure to Click ads To show support helps out alot, Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment