Shit

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

"~upper class girl freestyle~"


 By Arcassin Burnham

Girl if you were mine , I swear I'd love every morsel of you
elevating my soul,
if you were here with me , i'll make you feel like you got 
nothing left but me this ain't the cancer part of me
talking,

If you gave your heart, how many times I gotta say
that won't break that delicate shell I promise,
if you give me your time, flowers would grow a little
brighter every time your lips have touched my cheek,
I got you..

Upper class girl don't you , give me no sarcasm if,
you want the love you crave then , i'll give you all of my
sense and my time and my number ,
maybe I could call when you feel down and under,
we too grown to wander , so snap out of it...


Thanks 4 Reading !
support the blog by clicks of ads , helps out a lot , TY!




No comments:

Post a Comment