Shit

Friday, April 9, 2021

"The Unknown Flame #5"

 


By Arcassin Burnham


It sucks to know the key to surviving mankind is if mankind
stops being dumb,
Most of ya'll don't do research on any so-called theories,
Ya'll will just run,
if we don't  wake  up enough people up in time then we are done,
And by done I mean they try to kill us all just for fun,,

but you don't wanna listen,
this ain't intervention nor is rocket science,
an alliance of the blacks and mexicans would be great right now,
while you stand and contemplate right now,
they putting poison in your food and drinks right now,
oh trust me , I'm good on that,
Good thing I didn't hit you back,
what you see was an attack,
but my hands up and behind my back,
pow!!
theres no coming back,
for years my race has suffered that,
knowing its a known fact
I look at other races now like I might just have cataracts,
but theres no hate with that,
I love all my human beings sometimes ya'll
don't how to act.


Thanks 4 Reading !!
Be sure to click ads to support the blog,
helps out alot , TY :)






No comments:

Post a Comment