Shit

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

"Nuts & Seeds"


By Arcassin Burnham

I didn't give a fuck when you said you'd leave,
whats wrong with being honest?
I didn't feel this empty long ago ,young while 
drinking out of faucets,
Cause when you left is the day I found myself  anyway,
Playing games with my heart,
But my soul can't be tamed,
pray to the lord if you want love,
Get a sperm donor if you want kids,
This ain't no soup opera , a damaged romance,
Lay up nearly all night , and late days we could dance,
Lay up nearly all night , and late days we could dance,
We've been through too many hurdles and too many breaks
to have another repair the mistakes that we've made,
its kinda hard to let go when you've been keeping your place,
for so long,
If you love em , let go , gotta roll on,
And even if you've been through the
rocks and trees
and
Birds and bees,
and,
Nuts and seeds,
you gotta roll on.



Thanks 4 Reading !
support the blog by checkin out my paypal!

pp : Support
 

No comments:

Post a Comment