Shit

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"The Light Of Day"


"The Light Of Day"
By Arcassin Burnham


Recollecting so many bad memories in search of
Anything that I was Missing from situation to situation
Crying to the Lord and blaming him for everyone and everything
Restraining me from the truth that I could have had inner peace
The whole entire time when all I had to do was look,
Guess I didn't see all of the chances that I could have took,
In all my past events I'll gladly say that I didn't go astray,
Any one of these memories could have been my end like i
Was Never gonna see the light of day......

Casting out the demons,
Picking up new pounds,
Setting my mind free,
And always stand my ground,
I was never weak,
But life tries to break the strong,
But everyday I live,
I pray my father takes me home.




"Anything nowadays could be your end".

- Arcassin B.




No comments:

Post a Comment