Shit

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hi Love , Thanks For Screwing Me Over Ep (Official)



Hi Love , Thanks For Screwing Me Over Ep
By Arcassin Burnham

01. BFF


Best friends turn to enemies real quick,
And I don't wanna lose you,
If I let you know my secret, then the last thing I wanna
Do is hurt you, *why do I feel so lonely this time*,
*why do I feel so lonely this time*,

Don't wanna be rejected if I let you know the thing behind my silence
I've been keeping in so that I could just tell you when the time
Was right to tell when I had the chance and saw the opportunity
Coming right in front of me, confronting me,
Controlling me,
How come you oversee my intentions not knowing that I just wanna
Pursue you due to my rhymes,
*why do I feel so lonely this time*,
If I was eager enough to step to your throne,
You had two choices, talk or leave me alone,
Long conversations at night just embracing our phones,
Hoping your heart don't get covered in stone,
I was that lonely boy that would sleep on your line,
And when you come around I know that everything will be fine,
But *why do I feel so lonely this time*,

Best friends turn to enemies real quick,
And I don't wanna lose you,
If I let you know my secret, then the last thing I wanna
Do is hurt you, *why do I feel so lonely this time*,
*why do I feel so lonely this time*.


02. Just For A Minute


The sun , the stars are always happy seeing your face in astonishing
When your excited Just for a minute,
I'm all out of puns , but now i just got bad jokes , I'll use they're times
Wisely, just for a minute,
I'm was always on some kind of medication spazzing out and bumming
but only just For a minute,
And through it all you stood by me with guardian-like intentions with
All your fears and hopes just for a minute,

Randomly assigned to make you laugh at every aspect seeing as
You have a hard time at school with kids and grades,
Kawaii nails for grabs and the girls really liked your style,
May have a lot on my plate too but I like your smile,
Trancish features , even all your teachers think your beautiful,
Sitting on the bleachers , not knowing that it's my heart that you
Really stole.



03. Tree Carving


Scratching wood does not remind me , of your,
Squeamish Skin when I touch,
Don't think of you as a trophy, cause I'm,
Living , living in your love,
Two days would pass by me love , but it wouldn't,
Stop me from dreaming you,
Tree carvings wouldn't be the only, cause,
The cause of feeling blue,

Could ya , could ya , be a , be a,
Everything that I've been hoping for,

I could  be ya , I could , I could , be ya,
Everything forever and more,
Could ya , could ya , be a , be a,
Everything that I've been hoping for,

I could  be ya , I could , I could , be ya,
Everything forever and more,


Breaking all this silence between us,
Boring all these trees.



04. Hi Love, .......



Like the ghost of your attitude, nice and caring,
Let the feelings brew,
Thousands of problems in the pot,
You gotta mix the stew,
They've done harm to me and they've done harm to you,
Sometimes in life you just gotta be comfortable,
Dealing with people is a must and you can not let them ever get to you,

You must have had a million boyfriends with the beauty you have
Watching each moment as they throw themselves at you like if tool
Wasn't in the dictionary for boys like them,
I got to be different that's why the love comes dependent and all my lust
Is extinguished in flames that I can not comprehend feeling your voice
Inside my ears would be God calling to me then if it's not what it seems,
I could be rushing,
Don't wanna shattered your dreams to keep memories running.



05. It Hits Me


When you speak i feel your pain,
Wanna comfort you in rain,
Knowing problems are the same when it comes to this here phase,
She said "shut the fuck up babe",
Its the first time you called me that.....
Always wanna up and stay,
Your house is a block away,
This is just the greatest day when I'm touching on your face,
Your soul I wanna embrace,
She said call me when I get home , I'll get right on that,
And then it hits me.....

*I know you*,
*I know your worth baby*,
*I know you*,
*I know your worth baby*,
*I know you*,
*I know your worth baby*,
When you speak i feel your pain,
Wanna comfort you in rain,
Knowing problems are the same when it comes to this here phase,
She said "shut the fuck up babe",
Its the first time you called me that,
You called me that.



06. Imagining Your Kiss (Lie To You)


.... Like I said, embracing your skin would be a dream within a dream
And within a dream and within a dream,
You asked me to give you my honest opinion...

I guess that I don't 
Wanna Lie To You like the child that draws on his mother's wall with 
Crayons and then lies and says that his sister did it, but little did he know
His sister snuck out awhile ago,
Sitting in the moonlight in a Honda civic with a her boyfriend kissing on
Her neck and tearing buttons,
I just wanna know that if we get through the friendzone that I could touch
You like that someday in mid discussion,

With no complaining, not into rushing,
You'd be my cuffling,
While we cuddle,
And while we swap spit , real teenage lovin',
Angels be singing , up in the conscious , they sing like Minnie,
Miss you dearly , when you're not here the.. world isn't pretty,
Baby I never..wanna make you cry... You're so eccentric,
I like it so much , we could both be weird and so dependent.



07.  Something You Should Know (Interlude)



*We don't got time to be wasting on the world*,
*we don't got time to be wasting on the world*,
*Why won't you be mine*? *I'm so tired of all this friend shit*,
*Why won't you be mine*? *I'm so tired of all this friend shit*,

*There's something you should know*,
*cause I built this trust for us*....
*I wrote your name on my phone*...
*I won't let this come between us*..
*So right your name on my phone*...

Like Christmas in July my eyes light up with pain and shame
And memories behind it screaming for the day I'd get to kiss
You like the married couple so that we should be sharing like the
Motto never ended plus the caring and I'll be yelling , I said
*We don't got time to be wasting on the world*,
Oh no *We don't got time to be wasting on the world*,
I'm like *why won't you be mine*? *You'll soon be knowing tonight*,
*This isn't our final ride*, *I just wanna be with you*.



08. ....Thanks For Screwing Me Over



Stopped talking since the day I wrote her in my phone,
Not even talking to my friends, I hope they leave me alone,
I wasn't worthy then and I'm not worthy now to the throne,
To the be the king of her heart,
Is this how my life starts?,
I got bad memories of things I do not wanna remember,
But this one of when it was me and her cuddled in December,
She needed someone and I was there cause nobody would linger,
Like thanks for Screwing Me Over,
You and all your friends got quite older...


09. If You Give Up On Me



Have you ever had so much love for the person that you thought
Was gonna see this through to the end with you?
Have you ever wanted nothing more to worship the ground that
They walked on everyday praising their issues?
Have you ever wanted so much happiness and future plans for
Seeing kids that might or might not exist?
If you give up on me now , this never happens and I'll be traumatized
With wanting to be all over you..
Palms sweatin',
Feet cold and,
Body shakin',
Just to let you know and',
Eyes twitchin',
Mouth dry',
Walking to you,
I can't tell my legs,
But I'll be good If you say yes....

Me: Hey
Her: Hey what's up.......what's wrong,
Me: I have something to tell you,
Her: Sure , Anything From You,
Me: Listen ...um..I know that we've been friends for how long?
Her: 3 years haha , Me: yes 3 ...... And I wanna be able for us to
Have more years,
Her: What Are You Saying right now , is something wrong?
Me: No it's .....just I've holding this in since 9th grade..and I
Feel that it's only right if I tell you now,
Her: Sure , I guess,
Me: You're always so loyal , And you've always been there when
I had no one , my Best friend , the person I love more than anything,
Ive had a bad life coming up towards this moment and I just wanna 
Create better ones with you, So I ask ....will you my girlfriend?
Her: Um... Wow...I don't know what to say............... How can I say this
without breaking our friendship?
Me: What ?tell me...
Her: I already found someone...............and I love him...
Me:..............
Her: I'm sorry (Walks Away).




10. Rejected Again

If I give up now I'll never live it down ,
To see me find love shouldn't be the focus now,
*I gotta find my way through those leaves*…..

You stabbed me in heart baby....
You should have know better....
My wanderlust just burned without having you as someone that
Would be my friend,
But you're not.....
I guess I hate you but I don't have to show it...
And now you know....

Building my whole world around you but you found a crawl space
And filled my eyes with tears and massive regret towards you,
Like how could you , I thought that you choose me but.....
I was wrong baby,
I was wrong,
You have yourself a good time! Without me,
Cause I'll be fine.




"New beginnings come with Lost love".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment