Shit

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

ARCASSIN'S Harmful Mix Pt.8 : The Return


ARCASSIN'S Harmful Mix Pt.8 :
The Return
By Arcassin Burnham


"Blank Screen"


Rubbing the base of my palm to calm myself,
The smell of French fries frying on the stove,
The Lord behold,
Junk food never got me old,
Fill the air with smoke,
Savoring your taste buds while you choke in disbelief of why
This is even happened in the first place, oh did you forget you're
narrating all of this?
Do you get the jist and the overlay,
I'm feeling Gothic today,
Not the time or the place,
Is this any place ? That we should be in,
The human race,
Expands overtime while vasting all in space,
Nothing but blankness in their hearts coming for your dreams
With maximum effort to make a hell of a time which is something
You do not wanna be in seeing as how you already have struggled
To get right with the king that rules all.



"No Void"


I'm believing what you felt, all by yourself, yeah,
screaming in your head , shattering dreams wealth , yeah,
I was always on the move trying to retrieve your soul , yeah,
Did I have doubts that you wouldn't let me go? Well yeah,
Benefits were set to limitless when you grow old ,
You might not have nobody in your life to make you gold,
Loneliness at its finest days , you might as well just run and hide,
Beautiful truth of knowing you'll never be by anyone's side.



"Are You Coming?"


..And while the void is not yet filled,
I still heal,
From these wounds in my backyard of pumping iron
And fighting skills,
In a place where they rob and steal and they don't care about how you
Feel ,
The day the earth shakes and the beams are steel,
Hope that they can seal the deal,
Past experiences and bad choices made me who I am,
Sending letters to my mind in form of a aerogram,
And at the time,
Riding my bike in Holly hill,
Sitting in sin and praying for the wrong things that Couldn't
Make me feel,
As vulnerable as the people that shouldn't be , 
trying to break the strong, persuade the weak,
Bullies use to call me weak , but couldn't see me in the street,
But I'm looking for eutopia and beauty so Divine,
Like a promise land designed for people that would give their
Lives and lay it on the line, I won't miss that opportunity,
Now Are You Coming?!



"Acne"


This pimple I popped to see a new hope come along,
Hope that God sends so much cargo that I will not go wrong,
Receiving hostility towards me all from your darker tone,
Feeling like you have to be an asshole because you think that
You own,
Me,
My soul,
My well-being off your throne,
Steady popping,
So much puss is dropping from my face,
And at this point upon this wicked world , What is the human race?
I question us everyday,
Senseless killings that mess up days,
You've made your time for these delays.



"Took That Picture When Me and my family went to Orlando for a reunion".

- Arcassin B.


No comments:

Post a Comment