Shit

Monday, November 7, 2016

"Everyone Leaves Pt.1"


"Everyone Leaves Pt.1"
By Arcassin Burnham


To be truthful I'm not perfect and I know nobody is and if no one
Will love me then God was always there from the beginning to
When I had my first sexual encounter to telling the first girl I'd
Rather marry her and have the kids that we dreamt about in
The moment that it started making me believe how some things
Could be good and only good for they would never work out in
The end, use to tell myself in the past there was no time to pretend,
And when each person leaves it's a cycle that'll never end,
One of the reasons why my life was caught up in so much sin,
Later , now when I repent,
Leave my life and you will see what the definition of grudge is,
Sweet vibes in memories but enough I can't stress this,
When I tell myself that I don't stress at all in the peril of my own
Demise letting all my energy and focus go into things that I can
Not hold in disguise,
Hang me dry Lord.......




"Mostly Worries Of Yourself".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment