Shit

Thursday, November 10, 2016

"Flame #6"


"Flame #6"
By Arcassin Burnham


**You better watch your back through the**
**back streets**,
**the boys aren't in town so just sit**,
**take a seat**,
**and watch the horrors that await you**,
**choose something to serenade you**,
**don't give into critics that will bomb and then**
**degrade you**,
**find fate then confront it putting all you have**
**into a little canister of faith**,
**they'll imitate what you say**,
**they'll spit it back in your face**,
**they'll take a slice of your cake**,
**you have to be strong in this situation**,
**have to be brave**,
So I put up with it, 
I put up with it til there's nothing left,
I went to bed one night and regretly smelled the
Devil's breath,
Painkillers and an aspirin just to cleanse the 
Soul,
Until I realized that my old soul was just getting old.




"What Should We Do?!"

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment