Shit

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"New Year's Kiss (Of The One I Didnt Get)"

                                                                      
                                                    "NEW YEARS KISS (of the one didnt get)"
                                                              BY ARCASSIN BURNHAM





I hate the fact that every love got the chance,
to kiss on the swing,
or in the park holding hands,
All i know is didnt get the chance,

I know my love was waiting,
but i let her down,
looking out the car window,
only to see a couple,
making-out
all i know is i hate it now,

i guess i missed my new years kiss again,
heres the devil smiling hopin that it neva ends,
only to miss locking lips,
with the one i didnt get,
all i know is i missed my kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment