Shit

Friday, February 17, 2017

"Unknown #25"



"Unknown #25"
By Arcassin Burnham 


How did I sleep on this?
How did I manage to keep myself in this charade 
Any longer then I need to even fathom if I believed you,
It still wouldn't be the same,
Everyone is a victim, 
Pushing lies on one another just to see how it
Will impact them,
I've been there,
Done that,
For sure it wasn't an impact,
It was an improvement to see how fake people 
React,
Thinking out loud, 
Days have became a bit solid and filled with 
Magnolias, 
Sorry that there's no trace of psychedelia, 
Just me and a couple of snacks with a liter root beer 
Sitting in the corner of grandma's room,
Flowers keep blooming outside putting roots on
The wall and savoring the roof.




"Its never too late to change what you don't want in life".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment