Shit

Monday, February 27, 2017

"Right For Me / In My Mind"



"Right For Me / In My Mind"
By Arcassin Burnham

Your love for me,
Is not right for me,
I could see our dreams,
*floating into little pieces*,
You need to be,
Away from me,
I don't want to
*The epitome*,
of your love that is not right for me,
I don't want you to fight for me,
You're just a memory, 
Get off of me,
Your the past to me,
Please understand my plea,

/

No future is upon us nor has God even spoken,
About the ones who made it,
Only a few have been chosen,
I'm talking about the rapture honey,
I'm not a scientist,
If you pay me enough I'll be your personal 
Psychiatrist,

*are you listening*
*is there something in your mind*
*the skies are clearly brightening*
*love we're running out of time*.




"I could only imagine what the future will hold".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment