Shit

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

"...I Do Care" (Original)


"... I DO CARE"
By Arcassin Burnham


I Hope you look at me the same way even in death as you breathe your last breath
floating up as well,
I bet there would be a bunch of welcoming arms leading you to where I and the
angels play , its going well,
Just to see your pretty face again will be blessing even in heaven
where we reside,
And Love i promise i will never leave you ever in that life again now we
could sleep in paradise,

*Glad we ran to the light*,
*Swear on that earth we would fight*,
*I don't know whatever reason but i regret everything i said to you that*
*you didn't like*,
*Glad that we*,*had lip-locked eyes*,
*commencing love* , *at first sight*,
*You would always laugh when i said the dumbest things on our first date*,
*then i told you babe i wonder what heaven looks like*,
*And now we're here together*,

*But i use to hate when you said you thought i didn't care*,
*But i do*.



"Love is very strong , Especially in death".

- Arcassin Burnham










No comments:

Post a Comment