Shit

Thursday, April 28, 2016

"Why The Bad Memories?" (Featured in the new mEP titled "SESSIONS Ch3" May 1)



"Why The Bad Memories?"
By Arcassin Burnham

While I continue to search for the purpose 
I should have possessed along time ago
While I was still kicking and screaming 
Fading away and took hold of my soul,
Now I have no idea where I'll end up when
I die,
Probably somewhere in hell fire at the end
Of a chain and a whip begging God to give
Me what I deserve,
But as a mistake I deserve nothing,
Why do I have to be any different than he or
She,
Why can't I just be stronger than both parties,
Dark , depressing, and lonely like premature
Ejaculations,
Born into a world that teaches you it's wicked ways,
I pray,
For all that have to live in the so-called "ghetto",
I pray,
These bad memories will disappear in time,
I pray that every single bad thing I've experienced
And wasn't good at will advance and make me into
The human being I need to be,
But the Lord doesn't hear me,
At least the Lord I'm praying to will agree,
Most of us sit with our mouths shut,
And bathe in this indecency,
But no one is listening.



SESSIONS CHAPTER III
coming MAY 1st!!



No comments:

Post a Comment