Shit

Saturday, April 30, 2016

"Someone Beautiful" (featured on the mEP titled "SESSIONS Ch3" MAY 1)




"Someone Beautiful"

By Arcassin Burnham

Come light my signal fire to ignite the brighter
Side of things,
Don't have much money to give balance to all
My broken things,
Sometimes I keep my head down from the
People with agendas,
But im pushing myself and I'm killing for
The chance to have a perfect dilemma,
I leave a note for my past to pick up and read
Only to get upset and pass the torch to my present,
I close chapters in my life to prevent any from going
Further with any discretion,
I have learned my lessons,
I will not be another human peasant,
But for now I need to count all my blessings,
I just want to be someone beautiful.




SESSIONS CHAPTER III
Coming MAY 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment