Shit

Sunday, April 10, 2016

"Couldn't Have"





"Couldn't Have"
By Arcassin Burnham


The way we live....this life does not want to be
Put on hold in the midst of the stress,
We can not caress the agonizing pain away,
That was the task at hand at its best,
But we failed,
We're living in hell,
No absolute way in hell,
I will let us fall.......in a pit of the shame that was 
shaming the clueless,
But right now we're aware,
Escaping our lives,
To get rid of the foolishness,
Gotta put up a fight,
I'm not dying tonight,

I wouldn't be telling you this if I didn't care,
From your true statements with a perfect
Stare,
You see all the faults and the anger beheaded
The only two options are sitting there,
You look at problems,
No, it's not fair,
I hear it in your voice and I know you care,
How could I forget the arrangement we
Made,
I couldn't have forgot we're a perfect pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment