Shit

Thursday, October 1, 2015

"Holy Ghost"



"Holy Ghost"


by Arcassin Burnham


I don't know who you take me for,
but I'm not a saint,
And as the chills run down my spine,
sincerely over think,
there are no happy endings to thoughts
I thought about,
the holy ghost demands to know,
what I can show,
lays its hand upon my head and reads my
brain like laid out notes,
of broken tables and wine glasses,
shattered fragments of what's to come,
set a cup of punishment with battery acid,
not knowing what he has done,
old pictures that I should burn,
planting mines in my head
but its already confirmed empty,
being as sly as a fox,
and as strong as a bull,
And While bullshit comes lurking,
Theres no other ways to be cruel
instead of being a fool,
I'm not worth it, but kisses for another will
make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment