Shit

Thursday, February 12, 2015

"Baby I Do" (Ft. Tara Ortiz & Arcassin B)







By tara & arcassin

TO
"I wonder If I ever cross your mind,
I wonder If you remember that night.
Do you think of me, When you see her?
Do you regret a thing?
(Baby I do.)
I'm not stupid enough too think there was anything there but lust that night,
But do you remember those stars shinning so bright?
Do you remember that drive, On that Tuesday night?
How you held your hand in mine?
How you got me drink after drink,
Do you remember how we first kissed?
I don't.
I don't want too sit,
And think about you,
But ever time I drink,
The liquor reminds me of you,
You took away something so new, And turned it into something so blue.
Baby, You did it when you knew it wasn't for you. 
How dare you sleep at night?
Do I ever cross your mind oh?
Do I ever cross your mind oh?
Did it ever cross your mind?
How dare you sleep at night?" 
AB
"I wonder If I ever cross your mind,
I wonder If you remember that wonderful sight,
Do you think of me, When you see him?
Do you reminisce a thing?
(Baby I do.)
I'm not optimistic to ever think of any lust , but just only us,
But do you remember those summer nights?
Do you remember the public pool we use to sneak in?
How you sang the lyrics to every song even though its not right?
How you get so tipsy simply creating sin,
Do you remember how we touched in the end?
I don't.
I don't want tt live
And cooperate on you,
But ever time I take the pain,
The liquor reminds me of you,
You took away something so lucid, And turned it into something so true,
Baby, You did it when you knew I was coming for you
How dare you pay the price?
Was I ever in your eye sight?
Girl how could up you pay the price oh?
Did i just run out of time?
How dare you pay the price?"


No comments:

Post a Comment