Shit

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"I See" (Full Version)

                                                                    
                                                  "I SEE" (Full Version)
                              BY ARCASSIN BURNHAM



your desires unreachable,
your hair is such a mess,
your love so irresistible,
Im Watching You Undress,
I SEE
I SEE

You Stare in front of the television,
Putting on your lipstick,
Your love for me is in plastic,
Without your make-up your realistic,
I SEE
I SEE

Songs on your computer,
Lights up on your wall,
The pictures on your wall Staring at us,
But we'll just make-out later,
I SEE
I SEE

Months Later I see you hate me,
Hatred like a Salvage,
If you Think you mad,
Remember you did me wrong,
i found it,
I SEE
I SEE,

Yeah I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment