Shit

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

"Solidarity"


 
By Arcassin B

Please bare with me now,
I need some saving,
confide in myself ,Theres no replacement,
sad songs in my head,
They just keep playing,
Devil Go away , no more harassment,
Back from a shower , a puddle of blood,
I'm so used to people ignoring me,
turn their backs , walk all over,
I don't need your motherfucking sympathy,
I carried the weight now its time to move away,
somewhere that I could relate,
My would make everything worse,
If i got to them its all judgement and hate.

So please bare with me now,
i need some saving,
confide in my wealth,
don't want to die alone,

Lyrics that I wrote , Just keep erasing,
Anywhere is good instead of being home.



Thanks 4 Reading !!!
To support plz click a few ads , really helps out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment