Shit

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

"For Hire" (UFB)

 


By Arcassin B


Your Government Lies,
Your system is Tired,
You sleep on the ones that get you inspired,
They shoot and they kill , and rob some attire,
Tell me what does it take to stop an empire?
Children grow up in a world so corrupted,
Making you feel like you failed as a parent,
They will grow up and see more than they should,
Then tragedies happen , they see its apparent,
If you don't see all of this bullshit your a liar,
I wonder if some cali still on fire?
The vultures will stop you from reaching your dreams,
But most that see the truth are just heroes for hire.

/

I feel like misty knight ,
Got the black power , i got the drive,
You better recognize,
Like a conduit to the universe mixed in with a strong willed light fatally against the world like the tyrant that I am ,
Wise for my age,
You better shoot to shoot,
Not built for a cage,
But you could call me luke,
I got the power,
I let my soul glow,
Aura that shines bright,
I'm gonna make you know.



Thanks 4 Reading!!

support the blog by clicking some ads and comment!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment