Shit

Thursday, February 18, 2021

"Heart Of Mine" (UFB)




By Arcassin B

Girl I'm lost in illusion with this heart of mine,
this heart of mine,
Like I'm so into you its like our souls combined,
our souls combined,
You heard the cliche before , I'm so deep in love,
I'm so deep in love,
You highjack my mind & body, I'm floating above,
Floating above...

Surprise surprise , another girl has led me to my knees,
This heart of mine will never die as long as she has needs,
And so do I but nothing can replace her and her creed,
Women rule the world like gotham city needs police,
Sometimes she takes the words from so i won't know what
to say,
So the next time that we speak i'll her that its okay,
Therefore she can relate , but nothing ever gets in her
way,
A goddess in creation, But to me i call her bae.



Thanks 4 Reading!!
comment & support by clicking some ads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment