Shit

Monday, February 8, 2021

"Sit Still / Becoming" (UFB)

 



By Arcassin B

Gotta break bread for me,
this ain't the end of me , This ain't the death of me,
You can't get rid of me,
where were you when i was down huh?
Don't you call yourself my friend,
Take a set in the audience of the fake,
people that'll never really be still or sit still,
watch the show,
talk that shit , I'll break your nose,
Becoming more successful than you is what I aim to grow...

/

Times like these  I just leave teardrops to fall,
We can not keep thinking that we have it all,
Life is a complicated phenomenon,
It doesn't matter how we dress or what we put on,

Time,
sometimes that all you need but we don't really get what we want,
we always say what we'll do , sometimes in times our souls can't correct us,
protect us,
Society can never birth us or wealth us,
only we can overcome the corruption,
stop the assumptions,
lets stop abortions,
plenty of extortions,
Times we are forced with , hardless decisions , we're giving the enemy power,
Shadowing greed and poverty , but you'll never see,
What We're Becoming.


Thanks 4 Reading!!
To support the blog click a few ads it helps out alot TY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment