Shit

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

THROUGH THE TREES MIX Part 3



"Five a.m"


Look here,
I'm not trying to gain your trust, 
I'm not trying to be your friend, 
I'm not trying be someone that you could 
Lean on and depend, 
I'm not looking for this crowd, 
I'm not looking for a gf, 
I'm not searching for my soul, yet, 
And it's not even p.m,
I'm not trying to be your son, 
I'm not trying to be your comfort, 
I'm not trying to be the one, 
I'm like lightning,  your like thunder, 
And I clearly hate the rain, 
And I clearly hate your face, 
I don't care who you know, 
They could even be in outer space,
I don't care about your jewelery, 
I don't care about your clothes, 
I don't care about your goals, 
That you reached when I was alone, 
I could care less if you hate me boy I'll fight you and your buddy, 
All the people that has ever doubted me has gotten lucky. 




" Meg Griffin"


I am too social,
I am too artistic,
I am too musical,
I am too fun going,
Too ambitious,
But this fucking broad will never understand my feelings
because her and everybody in the family don't respect my wishes,
Like the time i said i wanted to become vegan,
or the time I said i had a book signing to go to on stage but I couldn't make it,
and they reply was they didn't have money,
but the same place I wanted to go is where they took my sister to see her family,
Now Isn't that a shame ? not quite because theres way worser shit I'd rather write about
tonight,
ya see the out of all these people you thought my mother would have
understood and made it right to serve her purpose as one parent,
but bad decision after bad decisions later  now that 20 years old just give every 
reason not to repay me,
and once I get up out of this hell hole and take my business else where,
I won't caught doing things she did to me,
this home never a home in the first place , even in the happy times they ripped
me off aside from all my memories,
I don't hate you cause you didn't care of me most of my life , I hate you because you
still pretend you care,
I didn't forget what you when you were last deadbeat , that I wasn't suppose to be here,
In this house I'm treated like meg from family guy, when all I ever wanted was the love
and support I didn't have,
I'm smarter and I'm wiser and I'm Stronger , i could give a damn about what you ever do to
me on your behave,

When I Leave I Won't Come Back.






"In My Dreams Again"


Special is special when you realize that you have a second dream about your crush that you never got to actually crush like a tin can of love floating out of a different realm and comes from a different
Background in my mind where I find you
And your short skirts, the feelings they exert from my brain and it damn hurts
like a cactus,
Your smile spins on the axis just right,
I'm probably not your type in real life,
But in reality there ain't really types but
humans in real-life,
I wanna show you that and i know you
Don't like the lame boys,
No concerns for sex toys,
You want you a real man to be his
Little pride and joy,
The feelings I made for you is something 
I can't avoid,
Wish we could get lost carry all of this

Without void.



"You're Still In Love"


We've had our yells , we've had our
screams,
A couple hardships, can't still believe,
That we broke apart , no more venting,
Let the darkness flow through us to
prevent something,
We've shared our words , we've shared
our time,
I can't hear myself Every time you cry,
You're not the only one hurting , not from
What I've been through,
If we had common sense I would have still been with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment