Shit

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

"Boiled"


"Boiled"
By Arcassin Burnham


Plenty passion present for your pretty face,
In this day I wanted us to celebrate in praise,
There's no other way I'd swindle you
Off your feet,
I highly recommend that you give your
Love to me,
Everlasting in this calcium cocoon
Of ours,
I put you first,  and you know that,
Know your my only star,
No matter where you are,
I always got your heart,

*love won't boil my soul when your*
*around*,
*I want to stay here with you*,
*‎and I know that I am speaking like a*
*sap but the only thing I ever want is you*
*you Give me life in many ways*,
*‎teaching me your ways in a better*
*Understanding*,
*I could be your man in any way that you* 
*want as long I could bring the love that I bring*,
I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment