Shit

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"Frozen Heart"


"Frozen Heart"
By Arcassin Burnham 

*is it too cold*,*for me to get in*,
*‎I know your secret*,
*you know my weakness*,
*‎no more discussions of the matter*,
*‎mad titan*,
*‎if this is what you want to do*,
*‎go head and leave then*,
*‎saying you don't miss me*,
*is really hard to prove*,
*‎is it too cold*,*can I remind you*,
*‎that I'm just as cold too*,
*‎with an extended attitude*,
*‎blocking your social media*,
*I know it won't really mean shit to you*.

3 comments:

  1. my life a sliver
    like a snake of horror
    of monster in my
    mind clawing at the white

    cells like a snake in the channel
    of my mind of horror of time
    with river in brain flushing
    dry with days of winter

    in eye of dragon with claws of
    world so crawl in war and suffering
    of man and child with horror
    of war and death on my words
    of my last breath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the shares Arcassin

    ReplyDelete