Shit

Monday, March 12, 2018

The Weak & The Strong Ep (Up)



01. Negative

Bang the nail up in the coffin , make it tight,
ignorance will always strive , but not quite,
learning and leaning on secrets to unfold in its prime,
extra leverage to save a world where most of the people are
blind,
sneezing in the poisoned air,
laughing at us casue they don't care,
power and corruption and will be destroyed,
unless the prophesy wins,
and the dragons of Ragnarok will rise,
and killing off everyone drown in sin with the devil's mark,
we will prosper,
no final offers,
no killings from the coppers,
pushing and gaining to make a living in society and stopped by vultures,
everything is questionable and negative in some kind of way,
the masses and the people that are not awoke this bullshit will have to pay,
we can not be silenced or bribed with allowance until we all see a new age.


02. I've Been Trying

Don't know If your mind is getting bad but If I'm such a disappointment then
why keep me around to torture me,
Mentally and emotionally making me feel like I shouldn't have a care in the world
on whoever murders me,
and If They did  , you wouldn't care,
I'm just trying to make a signature mark on the world before I go until I walk 
on that staircase to line up with the rest towards heaven's gate,
Followed by recent events , with choosing favorites and giving my life hell 
thinking I'm a big mistake,
when in my eyes you're a disgrace,
as a mother and as a protector,
but I will not give into the bull,
making excuses for everything is your golden rule,
everything bad in my life you just add fucking fueled,
I'm burning,
But I'm learning to not be a bad as you,
yeah your're the villain in these stories,
doubting me at every instant , filling all my worries,
There was no bond to begin with , already forgotten,
Do me a favor and stop fixing what was broken.


03. Personal , Personal 

Sharpen the blade on the surface of hell, 
Apologize and the feelings won't tell, 
The sight might be gone, but the third eye prevails, 
Forbidden in any area they can't repell, 
Not to mention the warlocks will cast spells,
Learning is key and ignorance will get involved with distraction and discretion with tragedies spreading wide on the earth, 
It's in the dirt, 
The astral plane, that is the word, 
For what it's worth, 
You have to know this.

/

Pinpoint ,
Just exactly what you want, 
There is a way out, 
Of this here matrix,  it will abyss in the time being, 
You want to perish then stay sleep, 
There are no options here, 
The cycles start not to repeat, 
The upside down,  don't you get lost, 
Don't you get lost, 
The upside down, the upside down, 
Don't you get lost,  the upside down, 
You wanna get lost, in the upside down.



04. When You Are Under (Country) 



Circle full of cycles that'll never ever end in a world where they poison our air, 
Raise your glass to the powers that be but always count on getting the hell away from here,
This is for the men that make their women cheat on their husbands while they take care of the child, 
This is for all the holidays that they would tell you brings you joy but now knowing somethings a bit mild, 
Now when you're under, 
I wanna lift you up, 
I wanna tell you things,  that will help, 
There's not a moment, 
That goes by knowing, 
When u can't believe,  believe in yourself,
Yeah where you're under, 
And you're drowning, 
I wanna be the one to save your life, 
But in a country, 
Where they have slave trades, 
Gotta be strong and bold enough to fight. 

Strong and bold enough to fight. 


05. The Right Soup


Feeling full of progress , it's processing me,
Recycling my past and bad dreams you see,
Florida boy in a gallon of heat,
Who the hell gave you permission
To speak,
Girls I deal with are a close case to me,
This recipe sure smells good to me,
In the midst of people throwing dirt on me,
Will always remain having enemies,

Versatile,
Even in this matrix that we call home ,
We ain't alone,
Fake smiles,
That laugh upon me like the joker from the animated tv,
Winter,
Heart is cold even for my family also in a crisis,
Don't tempt me,
I ain't a killer , you know the rest, 
Anxiousness inside my chest.


06. Link

*Wait a minute*.
*‎is there ever a link between us in this place tonight*?
*‎you didn't just reject me*,*you clipped my wings*.
*‎there's no links*,
*‎to the table I bring*,
*‎a new kind of fling*,
*‎the devil in the pale moon light sings*,
*‎the father and the mother gather up dreams*,
*‎the dragon and the pregnant woman's aura screams*,
*I could be all romantic*,*but you just leave*.
*‎that's alright with me*,
*could've been the one to show you what the world had to offer*,
*‎Give you the right medicine*,
*‎I could be your doctor*,
*‎Steal your hear from another*,
*‎like the phantom of the opera*.




No comments:

Post a Comment