Shit

Thursday, February 11, 2016

"Will You Ever Come Back" (Taken From "Mandy 2 mEP" coming Valentines)



"Will You Ever Come Back"


By Arcassin Burnham

If you ever called me back one day
I'd be ecstatic and my head will be filled with joy in
Hopes to see your beautiful face without 
Any marks or bruises, 
I feel useless without the thought of you and
Being in your presence to be kissing you and 
Holding you in a grass field away from the mean
Streets,
Sharing sheets and getting comfortable,
Talking about our days,
Loving each others company and swaping spit 
In different ways,
*Mandy I love you*
And sometimes I might have this tough exterior, 
And it may seem like I don't care,
All I have to say is please come back and stare
Into my eyes that hides sadness and regret of
Making you jealous in the past,
I had to ask myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment