Shit

Thursday, March 18, 2021

"The Tears That Fall" (UFB)


 

By Arcassin B

You're a wild card ,You were full of shit,
You were all that , Just so witty to the core,
Sad soul when happy, fake smile,
A girl that lover her dad , step child,
Ignored your mom and cursed her name like you
had tourettes screaming "how could you let dad go?!"
I use to hear this every night on the God damned phone,
controlled the house like it was your own,
I wonder if you still think about the times I popped over
at your house,with some snacks,
Cause I knew you needed that,
And even though you were a bitch it never crossed my mind
that you really needed help,
I use to cherish you like you were literally the only girl,
Like this was the only universe,
And this was your world,
I still cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment