Shit

Monday, November 18, 2019

"Outside Your House" (Apart Of Me Origins Saga)




"OYH"
By Arcassin Burnham

Cause its about the only thing they say,
and its about the only thing they hear,
toxic people know their ways around here,
what is it about them?
do they have no more decency left?
why don't they just leave us alone,
cause its about the only thing they think,
I live through out my life to make sure your not alone,
i cross my crossword puzzles every-time that you
are gone,
we have just missed something,
they talk about us all night and all day,

i,
want,
you,
Cause I'm outside your house with it,
I know you want to talk about it,
Cause thats about the only thing we do,
I'm outside your house with it,
I know that you doubt it,
i always keep my promises,
the only important thing is to me is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment