Shit

Friday, November 22, 2019

"Bury My Heart / Buy Me"


"BMH / BM"
by Arcassin Burnham

Please me and tease me,
But don't say you will,
When we both know you won't and this love thing is wrong,
We've covered our hearts inside,
For just a quick fling and a fuck in a bed of lies,
And some watered eyes,
For no room to dry,
I just feel My Heart is deep , buried alive, so why lie?
Fated love and a pair of keys in time,
I've smoked up my love,
We both know I'm not what you need at this time,
You keep everything inside...

/

Come live in the countryside with me,
Mend all your broken ties with me,
But you rather stand and fight with me,
The game that you play ,you can't buy me,
Can't get love like this in the valley,
Hoped I crushed for lusting and empathy,
But you rather put the knife to me,
This game that you play , you can't buy me.

Come live in the countryside with me,
Believed it when you said you loved me,
But I know those words don't mean a thing,
The game that you play , you can't buy me,
Was the one that gave you good memories,
Got the right herbs for your energy,
Used me for it all apparently,
I can't wait to leave you here crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment