Shit

Saturday, November 23, 2019

"Make A Utopia" (Apart Of Me Origins Saga)



"MAU"
By Arcassin Burnham


Your Pressure is off putting cause damn its alot,
I'm worrying about things like trying not to get shot,
use to think I was nice, you use to think i was hot,
Now I'm just staring at the corner like , can you
carry that load of shame and guilt,
might as well feel your heart to see its real,
sitting next to your friend as a third wheel,
we could have an utopia, your girlfriend told you i was good to ya,
Your girlfriend told you was good for ya,
you don't know how to fucking love.
you really did take advantage of us.

/


Stupid of me , Stupid of me,

Now you're just a memory,
a lock kept secret in my dreams,
but you couldn't get a fuck out of me,
tired of you making a scene,
polishing the arguing,
I'm not too focused on the cream,
but you couldn't get a fuck out of me,

smarty of me , smarty of me,
lost all your memories,
took a new girl into my dreams,
I'm glad God made this freely,
look at you like your a joke,
watch out now , don't choke,
I'm so glad I'm too woke,

Couldn't give a fuck about the words you spoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment