Shit

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

"Who Even Are You?"



"Who Even Are You?"
By Arcassin Burnham


Get from around me with the bullshit,
Sometimes I can't stand to live in this
shit,
I can't even stand when somebody
argues everytime lacking all of the
common sense,
Are you ever yourself when the shit hits?
Do you use everyone just to get it quick?
Is your mind lost in so much illusion that
every time you wonder,
Its always a hit and miss,
Is this to you a sexual experiment?
Sometimes I can't stand when people do
shit,
I can't even be myself in a public place
without somebody tryna' bring some
kind of ignorance,
Have memories? What do you miss?
The time when your bestfriend slept with
your sis,
Looking for so much to conjure in life that
the things in your past is what you
reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment