Shit

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"Heavy Metal Lover"




"Heavy Metal Lover"
By Arcassin Burnham


*you always knew how make me smile*,
*and all I ever wanted was to see you* *happy*,
*I took a sip of you for awhile*,
*But finding out that you were only killing*
*me*,
*you started acting like a child*,
*couldn't deal with negative energy*,
*and now you see there is no more*
*smiles*,
*you became a different girl and now I*
*see*,
Whatever you want from me,
I'll give,
To you,
But you,
Have broken, my trust,
I can't deal , can't deal,

October is the time that demons come out,
I guess you join them on their crusades,
You some nerve trying to take my heart
making another man smash into pieces,
But yet you're clearly reaching,
For some sharp to stab me in the back,
I'm simply bleeding,
Lucky for me I had a nurse react,
Patched up my wound and,
Took a spoon and,
Fed me til I was fat,
Something you couldn't do, lazy bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment