Shit

Monday, May 14, 2018

"Unknown #27"


"Unknown #27"
By Arcassin Burnham


Part from all the pass objections , I own
up to shit,
I didn't even think that I could make just
like this,
I didn't have to earn a living or lottery hit,
Take a chance and put that glove on , if
it'll fit,
I feel I'd , get closer to a new beginning
and an new end where my body collapses
ending up in a spiritual state to see all
that I have become in this horrible world
of greed and less diversity,
You can not get rid of me,
The enemy of my enemy.

Put aside the past for a pair old yellas,
Library swinging with a tao book , they're
jealous,
Learning made a passion and my brain
sucked it up,
This simulation we live in isn't real , so
give it up,
I feel I'd, Make it out alive somehow in utter
confusion blessing from above like I was 
the only human coming out as a wolf and
not a sheep to all these damn tools that
called themselves woke,
Better make sure I don't choke,
I just hope that you could cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment