Shit

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"Random Thoughts #1" (Photo By Sidney Kirsch)


"Random Thoughts #1"

By Arcassin Burnham


Boring days like this one wouldn't keep my silence dancing,
boredom is like a cancer that could some times be annoying,
blessings keep me hanging on like cats hanging in there,
luck hangs by a thread and everyone just does not care,

Dribbling thoughts in my head that makes me go insane,
but this world is insane enough but i don't have to add to the flame,
of an undying pain i feel when problems comes to my world,
I could lose everything including the love of my girl,

If the world wasn't so jacked up then it'll be like heaven on earth,
but she just had to grab the apple from the tree , that's our worth,
forgiveness is futile thats why you have to watch your back,
**Don't let the evils of this world throw you off track**.




"Don't let it please!".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment