Shit

Monday, May 8, 2017

"Maybe This Will Be My Cure" - (Featured on WINGS : The Awakening coming May9th)


"Maybe This Will Be My Cure" 
by Arcassin Burnham


Am I alive or just breathing in a dead corpse,
The silence is where my heart use to be,
God coming through for me,
Harvested the honey tree,
O! How I was just a simpleton to everyone's superiority
In bashfulness and disloyalty,
But I'm me,
What about you,
Like what about you,
I don't like you,
You didn't believe in me when I was kicked down on the 
Ground with a hundred feet stomping me,
Doing things for myself is always the best company,
I wondered what I would've done if I hadn't been just doing
Things for me,
It's the best cup of tea,
That myself gave to me ....... of that makes any sense,
I don't know maybe this is my cure after all.



W   I   N   G   S :
T H E  A W A K E N I N G

May 9th




No comments:

Post a Comment