Shit

Friday, October 21, 2016

"~so in luv~"


"~so in luv~"
By Arcassin Burnham

I'd jump in front of a train with battery acid in my
Heart and nitroglycerin in my system just to show
You that I love you for the sake of meeting you and
being in Your line of sight,
I know I won't get any sleep tonight,
*cause without you my death would flutter into*
*a million butterflies with lies that could not tell the*
*truth*,
Your my only hope for maintaining my youth,
And possibly my future,
I won't hurt you,
And I don't give a damn what your parents say,
I belong to you,
From the acne on my face and the sweat
Of my brow,
I'd give all my soul to you and then walk
Out into the crowd of the people that have
a second chances at love,
The only thing I'm dreaming of,
The only one that I could trust,
I'm not an attention grabbing glory seeker
Muching off the souls of my peers,
I miss the days when there would be just
You and me and these tears,
I cherish days when I'd be kissing you
Above in treetops,
My heart only beats for you in fact you know
It won't stop,
I'm so in love with you.



"I've never wanted anything more but love".

- Arcassin B.


No comments:

Post a Comment