Shit

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"Cold / We've Come Along Way"


"Cold / We've Come Along Way"
By Arcassin Burnham

......*And I'm like why you gotta be so*
*Cold*,
being completely open don't make you
Soft at all in the sequences that we follow,
I'm hallow, 
To the way you speak the way I speak,
*why you gotta be so cold*,
Im just trying to make a mends so in
The after life I would be judged as an adventurous
good fellow,
I would not wanna waste your time,
You're  just out of line,
*and I'm like why you gotta be so cold*.

/

I have to praise you like I should,
Love you like I should, 
Bring the ocean and the stars to your location 
Like I should, 
creative mountains of our futures together,
Bleeding out bliss and collecting 
Photos of our past life in which we escaped 
At a young age,
Forgetting the eternal struggle, 
We've learn to love without hate,
We've learn to go forward,
We've learn to make the best
Of this,
We've come along way.




"I just really love inspiring".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment