Shit

Saturday, March 5, 2016

"Sweet Embrace"




"Sweet Embrace"


By Arcassin Burnham

*With the touch of your skin*,
*I can feel that you don't mind the pain*,
*your eyes are bold like sin*,
*to breathe all the air out of strain*,

I came and I've shattered the weight of my stress
But I'm lying and slowly decaying like I'm dying but
Trying, to find a way to cope,
When life is tough don't lose your hope,
Don't let depression cut the rope,
Don't let others affect your growth,
It all takes time but sometimes it's slow,
I know,
Love I won't think to even leave you locked in
Those chains,
Telling me that you feel the same,
There's no way, To put aside belief,
I know that death will follow grief,
Don't you forget now baby please,
Sought chemistry like you and me,
The end won't come for you and me,
So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment