Shit

Thursday, March 31, 2016

"Give Me What I Want"



"Give Me What I Want"


By Arcassin Burnham


I sleep and I sleep til the pigs fly And 
land in a sea of their assisters Feces,
Or like how every girl in school wants
To be penetrated , but the reason they 
Can't see,
Stay tired and covered up all in your
Feelings when no one will give up
The seed,
Human flesh is a tamable thing,
It no longer matters when we all
Just bleed,

So give me what I want and all I want
Is a chance to give back to my family
While succeeding in my mistakes,
I plan on making a living for a mistake
Like myself,
I might be up on the come up but I am
Needing no help,
Take my shirt off for Cara delevingnes,
I stick my neck out for this teenage Poetry,
There's nothing wrong with that,
I'm on full attack,
I pray the Lord that he will give me good
Dreams,
I write what I feel by all means,
Even living in hell is poetry,
But when the odds are stacked,
The wall touches your back,
Life or death it doesn't matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment