Shit

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"D-A-R-L-A Pt.2"



By Arcassin Burnham


Sing songs to you like I used to,
Frank ocean impersonations,
You use to bring me gold and silver virtues,
I was your sensation,
And your satisfaction,
And your pleasure as well,
She laid roses on the coffin in the fires of hell,
I use to lay next to you on the way to your house,
Slowly tilting in your bed,
I'd never sit in the living room on the couch,
Kisses on my neck, 
when you needed to,
I used to say,
darla,
I cherish you,
If anything I wanna marry you,
And take you on expensive trips,
And lay you down in queen size beds,
And take you virginity away from you,
I needed you like bonnie,
I hope you get it,
My bones and my flesh and soul,
Could hardly bare to take it,
Were all grown up now,
So where's your confidence boo,

Were all grown up now,
So where's your confidence boo,

Were all grown up now,
So where's your confidence boo,
Saved up on a lot for leggings and shoes,
She said just to impress you,
Not knowing if you'd take me back,
I don't mean to intrude,
Retaliation left a mark on my back,
I remember you were rude,
If Ignorance is bliss,
Then shouldn't love be (evol),
And if you let me explain,
Then you know this is a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment