Shit

Saturday, January 30, 2021

"Wool On Me (2017)"


By Arcassin B


Alone in this situation of dealing with false shepherds and freedom,
well at least thats not what my mom sees in everything,
Learn to forgive and move on but don't forget,
Is basically the whole concept of the moto now,
I serve the guardians like should have been doing from the beginning
even with my eyes closed,
even when moms kicked me out,
when I was on the road,
or that day I ran from home,
maybe the first time I had sex,
when people called me ugly , when everything was complex,
I was always more creative than the average teen,
Created this blog years ago and I'm still writing to enlighten me,
Words could caress and comfort to make you born again,
out of the vocals,
guess it goes out to a few hopefuls such as myself just
to get into extra trouble,
Been there before,
Maybe someone would want to hear my story and find some kind
of relation buried deep in the rubble,
Stubby little legs and high confidence seeking truth,
From people that hate defy the rules,
To the people that carry the lord in their hearts,
I won't satan pull a wool over my eyes as i go through these changes,
that could make or could break my composure while packing bags
for the afterlife,
Most important I'm highering myself in this life, get it ?




Thanks For Reading!!
Feel free to support by clicking ads for like 10 seconds thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment