Shit

Friday, January 8, 2021

"To Be Ignored" (featured on the new poetry EP "HL,TFMMLM" JAN !5)


 

By Arcassin B 

Surrender all my love to you,
we started out as friends and shit,
girl I wouldn't know what to do , If you opened me.
emotions in a cage for now,
I would always take gander on how,
I got here with this beauty queen , that doesn't talk to me.
I look across these socials babe,
to find you cute , the hair is laid,
I only want to see that smile , that radiates on you.
ya got me walking in a maze,
evil expressions on your face,
you don't want nothing to do with me , but I just want to love you.

my heart it leaks, bad memories,
oh you a freak !?
what do you promote ? ya only fans,
I know its planned for you to up and leave me standing
here in a chat, oh its like that!?
you just wanna fulfill the agenda of bagging somebody
you never had while tricking men like me,
god's territory where theres men like me,
last of a dying breed is the epitome.



HI LOVE III
Coming JAN !5th





No comments:

Post a Comment