Shit

Saturday, November 21, 2020

"...you're existing?"

 



By Arcassin B.

Let the whispers hit the canvas,
This picture says alot , mad that your mans no hot,
Pushing in this life to keep going on this life but you stop,
Not a ounce of gun power in this place to shoot your shot,
Is your existence not right ?

/

Pushing and pushing and pushing,
I'm constantly moving closer to the hole,
My life is so badly , so badly , so badly,
just falling to pieces too young,
So I'm slaving , I'm slaving , I'm slaving,
While trying to my enlightened my aura,
But these humans shoving , they're shoving, they're shoving,
They that their killing me cycle , not torture,
Believe me.. These assholes won't receive me..
Everyone is so betraying..
Its like was you really ever down for me?.

/

Wise up to a wise mans words,
Distant myself from the lies,
Never allowing goodbyes,
Holding onto past events behind eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment