Shit

Friday, November 13, 2020

"~wefail~"


By Arcassin B

 Call my phone ,I messed you up,

you say your sorry,
then we make up , forget our pasts,
and then start all over,
again we fall,
I know we've been through it all,
things you say leave me appalled,
in this life you only get one so lets not stall,
if you could bare  it all,
love is a complicated thing that only two young people can possess,
I was thinking it would be forever until said you can not stress,
You were so special to me in every way that no one could compare,
don't let me leave , but you just did, but I'm not sad at all ,
thats what you want me to be,
running and fighting a distant memory,
chasing the only thing that let me go,
pinching myself , man this isn't a dream,
you're a lot of stuff your heart won't show.

No comments:

Post a Comment