Shit

Thursday, August 6, 2020

"Along With Controlled Masses"

 



By Arcassin Burnham

I only know what to do,
my life is not up to you,
you can not pierce through my views,
you follow the shit that is given to you,
only you are you , don't carry me in the energy you build for you,
its sad to see the news appaear to you,
so what the fuck do you believe,
you show your face to all the people that you love
but haven't seen cause you're the black sheep,
yeah I said sheep,
what if the truth came to your whole family,
but for some odd reason you can't take shit that you see,
including the truth,
only you deserve you, and thats why people don't like you,
you're a disgrace only to you,
not about how people view you,
don't want to give love to you,
a disgrace to your culture and the black in you,
they need to medicate you,
give you shots,
make you feel like you need a pill to stop,
all the pain in this world,
that you caused on yourself,
I just hope,
you do not put this on your child's health,
you need help.




No comments:

Post a Comment