Shit

Friday, August 7, 2020

"90s Luv" (Original)


By Arcassin Burnham


Hello hello , miss lady I want your number

and , what is your sign?

sorry about all the astrologies,

you would be cute if you didn't know what that word mean, but all the jokes aside , I wanna get to know you only , make you feel like you were my love already even the first time while meeting,

Baby all I ask is that you don't put me in the same category as these human dogs that only want the thing that could give life, but in my sight I'm falling for you baby,I would like to make a baby,

with you , one day , anyway, what time you get off?

want my pager or the number? baby you choose,

if you don't I will be lost of losing the person in this time that I see as a wife,

want you to be my means in life,

Beautiful black queen with the weaved braids and some skin as golden as mine, All held the divine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment