Shit

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"The Feels Of A Brighter Path"

"The Feels Of A Brighter Path"
By Arcassin Burnham


I could learn a million things in the world leaning
towards my demise in the long run,

I'll Never hear another time my mom would say
"i'm pound son",

Troublesome in a world where trouble will follow
you,

Keep a piggy bank for how many times they insult you,

Life can't be all for nothing so play your part until
the end,
stay away from bullshit man stay away from the sin,

This isn't reality , its more to life than you know,
No one will hand out pity anymore , i don't need it so,

I'm not trying to be a teacher,
But i could show you how to live,

You talking to the wrong preacher,
People are behind your back with a shiv,

This the world that they portray,
And we all just living in hell,

watch you feelings all decay,
And nobody can't even tell.




"Learn all there is to learn in a world so dark".

- Arcassin B.



No comments:

Post a Comment