Shit

Friday, June 6, 2014

"Red Tears"

By Arcassin Burnham

See I could take the sun and turn to a solar beam,
Or I could make you feel like a dream,
See I could come on to you sexually,
Or hearing the thoughts of making you scream,
Today its not about you,
Although you can make the sky turn from grey to blue,
See I could say its all about you,
But doing so from my loyal virtue,
Speak to me in a silent voice,
Or you could up and leave , make a choice,
Anger and shame screaming through your pores,
I don't know what to do anymore,
On the grave of your dead mother , throw a rose,
Never been to place with a lot of snow,
Sneeze then rub the snot from your nose,
Cause nobody knows,
Crying to sleep every night,
Thinking about what did you do wrong or right,
But you dont have enough strength to fight,
See yourself in the mirror , what a wonderful sight,

So any chance that could have given me that I didn't see,
Blood bleeding from my eyes,
Hoping god would speak.
Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment